Atomic Age

As Month One in this year of poetry, January is a month primarily dedicated to generating new material: WRITING. My poetic meditations this cold month have been on the implications of a certain fun, little homophone: 

atom = Adam

So naturally, my thoughts have been on the gaps and surprising bridges between world creation and mass destruction, Christianity and chemistry. I'm sure that does not sound very poetic, but these linguistic explorations have led to some very interesting conclusions and possibilities. 

Note: Objects not drawn to scale.

In February, I will be polishing these new poems and deciding where-oh-where to submit them. Here's hoping I stay on track.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gone Paper-pickin'

"Imago" on Hannibal season finale

On the end of a year & a decade: 2019