Be my (Olivetti) Valentine

This past week I made my third custom typewriter cozy, commissioned through Etsy marketplace. Today I took it to the post office and wished it well on its flight to Zurich. Yes, the one in Switzerland. 


When it arrives, it will be snuggling up to one of these pretty red Valentine typewriters made by Olivetti. And if the customer is as pleased as I hope he will be, I will be making two more for him. Because this typewriter-lover has THREE of those pretty red Valentine typewriters: one for home, one for the office, and one for the other office. Makes perfect sense to me.

I really love making these custom cozies for fellow typewriter-lovers. Want one? Just follow the instructions here and I will make one for you, too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gone Paper-pickin'

"Imago" on Hannibal season finale

On the end of a year & a decade: 2019