Submittin' time

Now that we've made it to quittin' time for NaPoWriMo, it's time again to start submitting my work around. It is always exciting to think about the possibility of my poems actually ending up in the magazines to which I submit, because I do not just fling my work out there to anyone and everyone. I choose these lit mags very carefully. There has to be something about them that resonates with me, that makes them a publication I'd be proud (and humbled) to add to my resume. So far this month, I've submitted a batch of poems to:

  1. A cappella Zoo
  2. Paper Darts
  3. Sugar House Review (or I will do, when their reading period begins May 15)

I also decided to be crazy ambitious and submit a chapbook manuscript (my poem series Imago, from NaNoWriMo in November) for dancing girl press's open reading period. For this display of poetic-hubris, I will blame my extremely supportive NaPoWriMo-partner, Emma

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gone Paper-pickin'

"Imago" on Hannibal season finale

On the end of a year & a decade: 2019