Holiday sweets: Sugar House Review!

 

The long-anticipated 

fifth-anniversary 

double-issue 
of  
Sugar House Review 

is HERE!


Receiving my beautiful, brightly-colored contributors' copies of Sugar House Review, issue 10 was the cherry on top of my much-needed holiday break. My Angela Carter poem "Fevvers (Authenticating the Cockney Venus)" is in this jam-packed volume with words from poet-friends like Donna Vorreyer, Laura Madeline Wiseman, and so many talented others. My poem is right across the page from a poem by Sara Eliza Johnson, writer of the 2014 collection Bone Map! I'm so excited to be among such fabulous company. Get your own copy of this gorgeous magazine here. 

Happy New Year, friends!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gone Paper-pickin'

"Imago" on Hannibal season finale

On the end of a year & a decade: 2019