2017: the best of a bad year

This has been a stressful, overwhelming, and horrifying year for most of us as we stare daily into the void of the pre-apocalypse. Although keeping calm hasn't been an option, we have been carrying on. So, reflecting on everything I've accomplished in my writing life this year has been a welcome boost.
So despite all of the terribly traumatic global goings-on, 2017 has been a huge writing year for me. My writing goals for 2018 are not modest, but they are fairly simple: I'm hoping that my full-length manuscript will be accepted for publication at a great small press and that I will get a lot of new poems written.

I hope 2018 greets all of us with open arms. Happy New Year!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gone Paper-pickin'

"Imago" on Hannibal season finale

On the end of a year & a decade: 2019